Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ugh!

There is SO MUCH food in this house - delicious, fattening food. Scalloped potatoes, baked macaroni & cheese, fried chicken, potato salad, brownies, german chocolate cake, cookies, pineapple cake, and on and on and on. I think the healthiest thing is jello & fruit salad, but I'm sure it's not sugar-free jello and the fruit was probably canned in heavy syrup. This is all leftovers from a pre-funeral luncheon that somehow ended up at our house. We've had help eating some of it, but not nearly enough help. I've been trying to be careful, but it's so hard to do!

I did fine today during the day. I had a job outside the house. I took a reasonably healthy lunch and that was it. But somehow by the time I got home the willpower had dwindled away. I don't think I went overboard, but I did have a few sweets.

I might do a weigh-in tomorrow morning just to see if anything has changed. Whether it goes up or down or stays the same shouldn't matter at this point since it's so early in the game. I'll just do my best to get back on track and keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment