Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Focused on wrapping up 2008

Yesterday, I focused on wrapping up 2008 finances. I didn't get so far as getting ready for taxes, but I updated checkbooks, Microsoft Money, and a few spreadsheets I keep for tracking ebay sales, coupon savings, and rebates. It kept me busy for hours! I noticed I wasn't as interested in snacking either. I had too much to do!

With any luck, today will be just as productive and distracting. I have to clean some stalls in the barn. Now THAT is unappetizing as well as being productive and distracting!! I should have switched days, though, and done the computer work today when it's only going to be in the 20's and the stalls yesterday when it hit 51 degrees. Oh well. It will be a good arm workout anyhow, and I doubt I'll be still long enough to feel the cold.

I think I should start noting any exercise I do too. I spent an hour outside feeding our horses, which is a lot of lifting and bending and walking yesterday. Later I helped unload a truckload of wood. Today, I'll be doing the same with the horses, and then working on the stalls. It should definitely keep me out of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment