Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back down again to where I was

I got back down to where I was before I went "off the wagon", meaning I lost those same 2 pounds again. Whew! Glad that's done. It must have been the stall cleaning that worked my butt off! LOL. Now it's all progress from here on out.

I'm still controlling my diet coke intake. I've had some diet sodas off & on, but I would estimate I've cut back at least 75-80%.

There was an article in our newspaper this week about reading food labels. I thought I would learn something I didn't know from it already, but all it really said was to make sure to pay attention to the servings per container and make sure that you are properly calculating the calories by multiplying the servings by the number of calories per serving if you consume the whole container. Watch out for bad fats, like partially hydrogenated or trans fats. Watch sodium content, whether or not you are on a low-sodium diet. Canned soups can be horrible for that. I do read some labels but probably should pay more attention to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment