Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too busy to eat!

I don't think I remember being too busy to eat in a long, long time. Yesterday I worked at my part time job from 11-4. I ate breakfast, did a few things around the house and left by 9 to run errands before work. I threw an apple and granola bars in my tote bag for a quickie lunch at work. The first two hours I didn't have any clients, so I just worked on case studies. But then someone came in and I helped them. It took about 30 minutes. He left and someone else was right there waiting for me. It took me an hour to help him. As soon as he left, there was another client for me. She stayed right up until almost 4pm, but had to run home for additional paperwork and didn't come back for another 1/2 hour so I stayed until after 5 with her. It wasn't until I got back in the car to head home that I realized I'd never eaten!! I scarfed down the apple & granola bars while I ran a few more errands on the way home. Unfortunately, when I got home, I snacked on more crackers and then made dinner even though I really and truly wasn't all that hungry. Hubby had been snacking too, so he wasn't really hungry either. I'm not sure why I bothered other than it was "time" to eat. Silly of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment