Saturday, January 10, 2009

Evenings are difficult for me

For some reason, I can maintain control all day, and then it falls apart in the evening. Of course, the kitchen is still filled with baked goodies from the funeral, and sweets are my downfall, so they sit there calling my name! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.... I'll try to do better today.

In good news, I have not had to buy jelly yet. Why is that good, you ask? Because it means I haven't been wolfing down PBJ sandwiches as much! Some people think that's only to eat when there is nothing left "good" to eat. To me, they are wonderful, so I eat them whenever. Sometimes, two or even three a day. Since I've cut back significantly, and only allow one or maybe none each day, the jelly and peanut butter are lasting longer. Easier on the budget and easier on the waistline!

No comments:

Post a Comment