Saturday, January 17, 2009

Down 1 more

I've dropped another pound, so that makes 5 total. Exciting!

I keep trying to hold off buying any more jeans because once I get down another 10-15 pounds I have one or two more pairs of jeans I can wear. Then, when I drop even more, I think I have another 3 or 4 pairs to wear. I'm just not sure how much longer I can hold out without buying some. Right now, I'm wearing jeans I bought at a yard sale last summer. They fit okay, but I ripped them one day when the loop at the back (carpenter jeans) caught on something. I've been wearing them anyhow, just not in public unless I have a long jacket to cover them. Well, today I thought about patching them, only to discover the inseam and fabric is wearing out. They'll be ready for the trash VERY soon. So, the race is on....can I lose weight fast enough to get into the jeans I already have, or do I break down and buy a new pair?! Maybe I'll hit a few thrift stores next week. I don't mind paying $1 - $2 for another pair, but I don't want to spend $15-$20 right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment