Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1185 calories, and not even hungry!

I tallied my calories for the day, and I've had just 1185. That's quite low for me, but I'm not even hungry. Bedtime is within the next 1/2 hour, I hope.

Not to bore anyone with details, but in case it helps, this is what I've eaten today in about 5-6 small meals.
Breakfast:.1 cup cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk (150)
...............1/2 pbj sandwich on 45-calorie bread (170)
Snack:.....1 banana (105)
...............1/2 granola bar (70)
Lunch:.....English muffin (130)
...............2 slices 2% cheese wrap (100)
...............1 cup broccoli (31)
...............10 cherry tomatoes (60)
...............1/2 granola bar (70)
Snack:.....1 banana (105)
Dinner:....hamburger patty (170)
...............1 cup cauliflower (24)

Some of the calorie counts came right from the packages, others came from either http://www.nutritiondata.com or http://www.wellness360.com. So, even if I'm off a little here or there, I'm still well within the range that our wellness coordinator at work told me was a good calorie range for losing weight.

I haven't officially weighed since I started counting calories last week, but I know I've been doing good on my calorie counts, and I've been very active. I hope it all shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment