Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 pounds....heavier!

Well....crap! In the 5+ months since I started this, I've GAINED 5 pounds. Isn't that just dandy. If you've been following, you can tell I'm not real dedicated to this even though I want to lose weight. I just can't seem to follow thru consistently. I got results from cholesterol testing back, and mine is a little high. I guess I'm not real surprised, but now that gives me extra reason to take care of myself a little better. Just not today....

I started off with Crystal Lite orange flavored drink (tasted a little like orange juice, but enough for me) and some cereal. I brought with me to work a pbj sandwich, 2 granola bars, and a WW frozen meal. Not a wonderful collection, as it's all a "little light" (i.e., next to none) on fruits & veges. That lasted me during the day, but when I stopped at the grocery store to pick up milk, I was dumb enough to buy some oreos (because I had a coupon off with milk!). I had some of those on the way home, since hunger was gnawing at me. As if that wasn't bad enough, tonight's dinner was hot dogs, steak fries, and tossed salad with ranch peppercorn dressing! I thoroughly enjoyed it all, but I don't see much on that list for the day that would really fit on any "diet plan", except for the breakfast.

(sigh) Why can't this be easy?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment