Monday, May 18, 2009

1340 for today

I started counting calories again today. I really don't like doing that, but I think it's a necessary evil now. I hope I didn't miss anything in my list, but I was pretty careful to keep my notepad with me all day.

Breakfast: 1 c cereal + 1/2 c skim milk = 230
1/2 pbj on light bread = 170
Snack: 1 banana = 100
18 wheat thin artisan crkrs = 200
Lunch: ww meal = 260
1 c cantaloupe = 60
Snack: 12 wheat thin artisan crkrs = 140
Dinner: 4 oz baked chicken, b/s = 120
2 c broccoli = 60

Some of the calorie counts came from the products themselves and I paid attention to serving sizes too. The cantaloupe count came from http://www.nutritiondata.com.

The Weight Watcher meal was Picante Chicken & Pasta. I found them reduced to $1 at Walmart and had coupons for $1 off 5. I bought a bunch of them (after I brought one home & tried it first). Cheap lunch, and quite tasty. It's very spicy, though, so if you don't like spicy, don't try it!

I also walked at lunch, had 4 glasses of water (that's a record for me!), and planned chicken & broccoli leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment